If you are a paid subscriber, login below:
If you are not a subscriber, let us introduce ourselves ...
(or...you can skip the introduction...scroll alll the way down to the bottom of the page and subscribe now ....)
College Football Metrics
We are a prospect research and player evaluation group in the model of a "Moneyball" approach. We have developed several algorithms/computer formulas to analyze, model, and grade college prospects looking ahead for their NFL usefulness, and star-potential.
We look at college performance based on strength of opponent and individual physical measureables, and comparing that to our database of over a decade of college prospects at the same position, and their subsequent NFL performances.
College Football Metrics offers a moneyball approach to statistically analyzing, grading, and projecting college prospects for NFL level. For:
- Those whose business is the NFL Draft/college prospect evaluation
- Sports Media
- Sports Agents
- Serious Dynasty League Fantasy Football Owners
- NFL Draftniks
About the Subscription
- Our scouting begins with each college prospect evaluated through our proprietary mathematical algorithms/formulas.
- Our mathematical approach is based on our database of statistical-historical data of physical and performance measures from college players who have gone on to excel in the NFL.
- QB, RB, WR, TE, OT, OG, C, DE, DT, LB, CB, S, and Special Teamers of note.
- We file 1-5 page research reports on each of the top prospects at each position (Off + Def), analyzing their strengths and weaknesses as the computers sees it, matching them to other similar players historically, as well as game tape scouting where appropriate.
- Not only do we provide research reports on the top prospects...but we also report on the lesser-known "sleepers" that we see shining through our computer analysis as well.
- We will rate and rank every player whom we scout at each position, based on their score in our computer analysis.
- We will have post-NFL Draft analysis of teams that graded with the best draft (according to our analysis).
- We will also provide post-NFL Draft rankings for Dynasty League Fantasy Football owners for their upcoming rookie drafts.
Your College Football Metrics 2015 subscription runs until 12-31-2015, and is scheduled to include 150+ individual prospect statistically-based scouting reports filed (800-1,200+ words per) this season. We will also grade and rank approx. 600+ players statistically at all positions.
All of our scouting reports from 2012, 2013, and 2014 will be archived, and will be accessible within CFM 2015. We plan to have our live, streaming, instant-reaction, written commentary during the three days of the NFL Draft again this year.
Purchase a Subscription
Subscription Cost is $31.99 Per Calendar Year ....