To get the latest comments posted hit the REFRESH or RELOAD of your webpage.
Forgive any typos, grammar, etc. We are pasting the post transcripts as fast as we get them…
107) TB selects…Kendell Beckwith, LSU — I wasn’t grabbed by his tape. SO-so athleticism. Not a starter but contributor.
106) SEA selects…Amara Darboh — size, athletic, problem catching the football.
105) PIT selects…James Conner — Nice human interest story that the Pitt RB goes to the Steelers. He was a big time back and then got cancer, and fought that. He came back not as effective…and his Combine was so-so. There’s hope here.
104) SF selects…C.J. Beathard — Is an NFL backup if there ever was one. Smart. Contained. Poor instincts.
103) NO selects…Trey Hendrickson, FAU — He had a Myles Garrett rivaling NFL Combine, but doesn’t have ‘the look’. He has numbers…athleticism…lacks ‘the look’. A nice pick here. Saints having a good draft.
102) SEA selects…Nazir Jones, UNC — DT size, but below avg speed-agility. Backup at best.
101) DEN selects…Brendan Langley, Lamar — Has NFL athleticism, but more like a backup/low starter…however, I thought his tape was poor. He was a WR, so he’s learning.
100) TEN selects…Jonnu Smith — A poor man’s Delanie Walker…a very poor one. Good blocker and receiver, not as athletic as Delanie.
Player’s we’re watching for/Highly rated by us…
99) PHI selects…Rasul Douglas — Good tape. Great Senior Bowl week. Terrible Combine. Could be a safety.
98) ARI selects…Chad Williams — Excellent at the Senior Bowl, and then in the practices beat the shit out of another player for 30 seconds in a fight. He might crack the top dynasty rookie draft top 25 landing here.
Williams is an attitude problem for Father Arians to fix
97) MIA selects…Cord. Tankersley — The answer to the question…what Clemson DB is worse than MacKenzie Alexander, but gets drafted high because “Clemson’ (91 for Xavier)
96) DET selects…Kenny Golladay — Poor man’s Cameron Meredith, but dont get too excited because I’m not. He’s not as electric/exciting as Meredith…just a similar style. He’s a pro WR, not a star.
95) SEA selects…Delano Hill, Michigan — has the body./athleticism. Not in love otherwise.
94) PIT selects…Cameron Sutton, Tennessee
*FYI Xavier Cromartie has set a Huddle/Draft contest record 90 correct picks in the top 100 …with 6 picks left to go.
93) GB selects…Montravius Adams — Interesting athlete, but didnt love his tape or production.
92) DAL selects…Jourdan Lewis, Michigan — Smaller, avg/good athlete, I didnt like his tape all that much. Off field mess potentially.
91) LAR selects…John Johnson, BC – A really nice athlete. He’s a nice pick there.
90) SEA selects…Shaq Griffin — nice athlete, and tough. He’s a nice pick.
89) HOU selects…D’Onta Foreman — Love the player. Lamar Miller era just ended…it should have never started. He’ll have a split role for fantasy so no move on Fournette. Plus Texans OL stinks.
88) OAK selects…Eddie Vanderdoes — Awful output, poor measurables, bad tape…amazing at the Senior Bowl. ACL injury 2 years ago.
87) NYG selects…Davis Webb — a top 30 talent goes #87 to backup Eli. The heir apparent in 2020…and just died for fantasy. RIP Ryan Nassib.
86) KC selects…Kareem Hunt — I love Hunt as a runner, and this kills my Spencer Ware heart. A great backfield duo, but this kills Ware’s fantasy value some/half
85) NE selects…Antonio Garcia — Our scouting models didn’t love him, tape was OK, analysts really like him. I’m anti, but not strongly.
84) TB selects…Chris Godwin, Penn State
Chris Godwin — A first round WR, goes #84 great pick. Quincy Enunwa-like. Tampa’s group makes me like Jameis Winston almost.
83) NE selects….Derek Rivers, YTown State
Derek Rivers — Great athlete for a 3-4 OLB, but his tape was so-so. He could developed into something nice.
#82) DEN selects…Carols Henderson, La Tech
Carlos Henderson — good hands, not a great athlete but a good WR and nice return man. He doesnt excite me, but he’s solid.
#81) WAS selects…Fabian Moreau, UCLA
Fabian Moreau — Looks the part. Physical tools there. The tape left me lacking a bit. Worth picking but not high confidence.
80) IND selects…Tarell Basham, Ohio
Tarell Basham is the all ‘looks like a DE’ but does nothing guy.
79) NYJ selects…Ardarius Stewart, Alabama
Ardarius Stewart is a wasted pick. A forgettable WR besides ‘Alabama”. Skinny, off-field not great. No thanks.
78) BAL selects…Tim Williams
Tim Williams — I can’t keep all these off-field mess, underwhelming Alabama defensive guys. I should just copy and paste my comments for each.
77) CAR selects Daeshon Hall, Texas A&M
Daeshon Hall — Looks good on tape, but lower production and empty on tape too much, Kevid Dodd jr.
#76) NO selects Alex Anzalone
Alex Anzalone — Great linebacker prospect on tape, but often hurt…if not for that he’s a top 50 player at ILB or OLB.
#75) ATL selects…Duke Riley, LSU
I like Duke Riley until I watched his tape in detail. His first glimpse is great. The more I watched the more I didnt love him as much…but I didnt see Deion Jones either, so maybe he’s that for ATL.
#74) BAL selects…Chris Wormley
Chris Wormley is the true ‘poor man’s Aaron Donald’ hopeful from this draft. Incredible feet if you move him to 4-3 DT. Excellent feet. Good player. Solid DE…my hype is moving him to DT.
#73) CIN selects…Jordan Willis, K State
Jordan Willis — One of my five best prospects for this draft…at #73…to Cincy. Could be better than Garrett as a pass rusher.
#72) TEN selects…Taywan Taylor, W Ky
Taywan Taylor — As a long suffering Titans fan for low these many days/hours, this is an incredible pick. Possibly the best WR in the draft…teamed with Corey Davis…teamed with Rishard Matthews. WINNER = Marcus Mariota.
#71) LAC selects…Dan Feeney, Indiana
Dan Feeney is acceptable. Raised up by a bad draft class. I dont know that there’s much left among OLs left after that pick.
Kupp & Elflein talk…
#70) MIN selects…Pat Elflein, OSU
I thought Elflein was the worst big name OL I watched this year. Very heavy footed.
#69) LAR selects…Cooper Kupp, E Wash
Cooper Kupp — Kupp + Goff under Sean McVay could be something. A LAR team that needs WRs gets a quality guy. Great spot for fantasy for Kupp. Stock up.
#68) JAC selects…Dawaune Smoot, Illinois
Dawaune Smoot — I dont get Smoot…solid athlete, underwhelming performance. Jordan Willis still out there.
#67) NO selects…Alvin Kamara, Tennessee
Alvin Kamara — the Saints have three RBs that equal up to none. To me, this means Mark Ingram is going to be moved. These are messages to Ingram. Oh, and Kamara is a terrible runner. OK in the passing game…sucks as a runner between the tackles.
#66) SF selects…Ahkello Witherspoon, Colorado
Ahkello Witherspoon…the athleticism/measurables are there. But skinny and plays a little soft. Could develop. Not a horrible pick, but not my favorite.
#65) CLE selects…Larry Ogunjobi, Charlotte
Larry Ogunjobi — For me, Wormley and Thomas project as possible elite DTs. Then the more true DT…Ogunjobi was my best. A nice, high effort plugger inside. Not a star just useful/good.